Our 2023 Conference will take place on Thursday-Friday, October 27th-28th, 2023 at The Mill Conference Center in Starkville, Mississippi! Registration will open on September 1st and the deadline to register is October 1st.
- There will be 12 CEU’s available across both days of the conference and the CEU package can be added to your cart at checkout for a flat fee of $100.
- There will be a poster session for members and attendees to showcase their research at this year’s conference; the call for posters will go out on September 1st and submissions will be due October 1st.
- Our keynote speaker for this year is Dr. Linda LeBlanc and in addition to the keynote address she will also be giving a 2-hour Supervision Workshop.
- There is group rate of $139/night available at the Courtyard Marriott-Starkville MSU at The Mill, simply follow this link and make your reservation by September 23rd to secure the discounted room.
- Thanks to some wonderful donors and sponsors, we will also have give-aways again throughout the event!
The full conference schedule and the link to register will be shared soon! See you in Starkville in October!