Our 2023 Conference will take place on Thursday-Friday, October 26th-27th, 2023 at The Mill Conference Center in Starkville, Mississippi! Registration is NOW OPEN and the deadline to register is October 1st. Just follow this link to head over to our shop and add the registration to your cart! For members, please check your email for your coupon code for a discount to enter at checkout!
- There will be 12 CEU’s available across both days of the conference and the CEU package can be added to your cart at checkout for a flat fee of $100.
- There will be a poster session for members and attendees to showcase their research at this year’s conference; the call for posters will go out on September 1st and submissions will be due October 1st.
- Our keynote speaker for this year is Dr. Linda LeBlanc and in addition to the keynote address she will also be giving a 2-hour Supervision Workshop.
- There is group rate of $139/night available at the Courtyard Marriott-Starkville MSU at The Mill, simply follow this link and make your reservation by September 23rd to secure the discounted room.
- Thanks to some wonderful donors and sponsors, we will also have give-aways again throughout the event!
The full conference schedule will be shared soon! See you in Starkville in October!